We posted a few weeks ago that the main site for the Walmart community network was hacked. Well, the problem is a lot bigger than that.
They have web sites for different cities and most of them are hacked too. For example:
- http://arkansas.walmartcommunity.com/ (188.8.131.52) – SEO spam
- http://florida.walmartcommunity.com ( 184.108.40.206) – SEO spam (only visible to google)
- http://chicago.walmartcommunity.com ( 220.127.116.11 ) – SEO Spam
- http://chicago.walmartcommunity.com/wp-includes/8pmax/ – Fake AV (when coming from google
- http://philadelphia.walmartcommunity.com/ ( 18.104.22.168 ) – SEO Spam
And probably every one of them, since I just checked the ones from their front page. But they are all using WordPress 2.8.4, hosted a Rackspace and configured the same way.