As some of you already noticed, we updated our web site to add lots of new features and fix some bugs too.
- We added support for HTTPS cert monitoring
- We added support for blacklist monitoring. Everyone is there by default and it will notify you if your domain is ever blacklisted on Google Safe Browsing (used by Firefox and Chrome) or SiteAdvisor, Norton Safe Web, SpamHaus and others.
- There is a new timeline of events, making it easy to see which changes happened.
- New document (in main page) with step-by-step instructions on how to manage and handle high activity sites.
What we fixed?
- We have our algorithm to detect parts of a site that change very often and ignore them by default (like comments section, number of views, etc). However, it was not working 100% everywhere and some of you were getting constant alert of changes.
- Improve the layout of the site and fixed some browser compatibility issues.
If you run into any issues or have any comments, please let me know.
You can contact us at dd ( at ) sucuri.net.