We are happy to announce that after more than a year in testing, Sucuri’s Cloud WAF is out of beta.
CloudProxy is currently available to Sucuri customers, so if you have an account with us, you can subscribe to CloudProxy from your dashboard.
Here is a quick testimonial:
I inherited a couple of websites that were hand coded and getting hacked on a daily bases. Hooked them up to CloudProxy last week and so far the sites have been protected and are not being hacked anymore. At this point, I’d highly recommend this service if you are running an out of date CMS or code and are getting hacked often! Great service!
Linda Kimble Long
If you are not familiar with CloudProxy, it is a new type of cloud-based web application firewall (WAF) that does not relies only on web-based filtering. CloudProxy mixes intrusion detection (IDS) and log-based intrusion detection (LIDS) for full coverage and protection.
Here are some of the features:
- Traffic filtering (blocking malicious requests)
- Virtual Hardening
- Virtual Patching
- WAF (Web application firewall) – To prevent SQL injections, XSS, RFI, etc)
- IDS/IPS (Intrusion prevention system)
- Extended access control (white listing of IPs allowed to go to the admin pages)
- OSSEC HIDS (Full log analysis)
- Improved performance and caching
- Fully managed (nothing to install). You just need to switch the DNS of your site and we take care of the rest.
CloudProxy has been in development over 16 months, and currently protects thousands of websites. It’s platform agnostic, allowing it to protect your favorite website applications (e.g. WordPress, Joomla, vBulletin, Magento and many more).
If you have any questions about Sucuri or CloudProxy, drop us an email to email@example.com.